Thursday, April 14, 2011

WHAT DO YOU SAY TO PEOPLE WHO MAKE YOU FEEL BADLY?

Today's dosage of steroids consisted of 1 tiny, tiny pill 4x a day. Must say body is responding much better to a lower dosage. Bloating is going away in tummy. Feeling of uncomfortable in my own skin is easier. On the end of the road now. Only 11 more days to go. Still not sleeping at night, only but a couple hours. But I did have 1 night with 8 hours sleep. Tired when I do anything. But getting through the day. 
The problem at hand now is not so much what these pills are doing to me. I am adjusting. But I have a couple people who are not so nice right now. I will never understand why some people must get you while you are already down. Is it that they lack of anything to say so they just make a "butthead" of themselves?  I have been told "wow...your face is round"! "Is that what they call moon face"? I have been asked "just how much weight have you gained"? and I have been told. "You are never going to loose the weight". Well as I said a few days ago, I have only gained about 6-8 pounds which I could easily use. But as the dosage is being decreased I have noticed I have lost a couple pounds. Is it because I am naturally thin that people have to let me know they noticed I rounded out? My son and my true friends are the only ones (and my inlaws) who have not been overly critical of me. I would never say such things to anyone, especially a person trying to get better. Well that is my only "demon" I am facing today. So other than that "LIFE IS GOOD"! I am thankful for those who must point out my flaws at this time...just makes me give thanks to the Chinese man who said to me recently at his restaurant..."is that you"? he also said when he found out about the meds and MS being flared up..."Your face is not moon shaped...you look younger...less wrinkles". Got to love him! He was right...the puffiness did take away a few wrinkles around my mouth. I earned those wrinkles....but if I have received a temporary lift...then so be it! I would rather be told kindly I looked younger than to be told by people who consider themselves my friends that I will never loose my 8 pounds or round face. 
Once again...LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment