Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Sleep....Glorious Sleep!

Yes last night this was me! I slept 8 hours with only waking 2x for a trip to the bathroom! Has to be the fact I went from 25 tiny, tiny pills per day over 2 weeks ago to now 6 tiny, tiny pills each day. I am looking forward to more of these restful times to help heal my body. The body needs sleep. It needs rest. This is when cells are rejuvenated and help can come to it. You mind, body and spirit are renewed when we sleep. If we abuse it with no sleep or restful sleep how can it fix itself? Or at least try. We were designed that way by the Almighty Man Above. 
I am sure my hormone levels are also out of whack from the steroids. I hope these get in track because I don't like "grumpy" hanging for a ride on my shoulder. Being a small frame woman (tall but small frame) not much meat on my bones all my life, I think my body is in culture shock. Too much.....too soon! Too much meds, too much weight for it to know how to handle it. And I will have to admit here...too much stress of worry (which I have been working on) where is MS taking me. Will I need another surgery for the fall I took in December? Can my body handle another surgery in 1 year? (3) Even now weighing in at 136  today, that is not much weight for a 5'7" woman to maintain if surgery will run stress on her system. Will I make it financially due to long term disability now? Where is my life going? These are some (there are more) questions rolling in my mind at times. I dismiss them as soon as they pop in there. I have to. I can not spend my time thinking about what will I do...I will do what is necessary to survive. It is my nature. It will be fine. It always is. God always takes care of me. It is His promise to me...to us....

So don't be anxious about tomorrow. God will take care of your tomorrow too. Live one day at a time. Matthew 6:34

I will turn it over to Him....because He knows best. My need is to concentrate on wellness coming to me again. Not only to survive....but to be victorious! This is my plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment