Sunday, April 17, 2011

Have some fun then pay for it later....

Yes that is the story behind MS. Sometimes you get so used to not having energy and hurting that when you do push to try to do something you love...like getting out of the house for a weekend drive and seeing how the rest of the world is living.....you forget that you just may have a price to pay when you get back home.  Not every time is the same reaction from your body either. 
Yesterday was a wonderful day out with a friend to the wine taste and today my body keeps reminding me of it. It will pass. Just a bit intense feeling right now. REST. Yes, if I have learned anything from my friend "MS" it need REST. So change all my plans in my mind today and REST. NAP...EAT...REST. The cat and I are loving it today for what it is worth.
This morning I began another lower dosage of the tiny, tiny pills. 1 tab 2x for 3 days. Maybe this is also part if the reason for the tingling, quivering, shaking, twitching, weakness, fatigue, blurry eyes I am having. Who knows? I just know my body is in shock from the toxic pills.....In shock from my trip....In shock from a little bit of fun. But....yes it was worth every second of it and it is worth every ache, pain & sleepy eyed feeling I am having. I would do it again in a heart beat! LIVE.....you must live your life to the fullest for you while you are here. Whether it is REST you may need....FUN you may need...LOVE you may need....JOY you may need. ...PEACE you may need. Decide what you NEED the most in your life, even if you are not with illness.  Because LIFE just isn't LIFE without LIVIN' IT! 
HAPPY PALM SUNDAY EVERYONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment