Friday, April 08, 2011

EYES WIDE OPEN

I do suppose that 2 hours of sleep are better than none. Although I will love getting back to my 8-10 hours a night once again someday soon, I hope. Moodiness did not visit me yesterday. Hyper-talking did. Is that a word? I was all wound up and wanted to talk all day. Also not quite like me...a bit but not really. My son and I had a nice long conversation last evening. We did laugh about my freaking out on him....neither one of us could remember even what I said or why, but we laughed a lot about it being so out of character for me. Funny what drugs will do to a person. We talked of future and past (a tiny bit past). Our talks are always good. What would I do without him in my life? I am thankful we have always been close. It is hard to imagine otherwise. I truly am blessed. His father surely has missed the path in life to really and truly get to know the depth, talents & joys of his son. His lose...our gain.
So today's dosage of tiny, tiny pills will be 2 tab 4x day for the next 3 days. Let's see what this does to my ever changing body inside and out. I am already deciding which cleanse program to use at the end of this month to rid the toxins from the meds from my system. We need healthy tissues rebuilt.  Cleansed in March, dumped steroids in my system in April and May cleanse all over again. I will never give up trying to get where I need to be with my health.Get healthy on the inside and it has to affect the outside. Keep the plumbing running smoothly. Health begins in the colon.
So are the tiny, tiny pills helping......no evidence yet. Time. Everything takes time. That is unless the Healer of all touches me & heals this weary body. I look forward to that day too if it comes to me. In the meantime I am thankful for everything. As of today I am no longer employed. Benefits are due to run out. Cobra will probably be too expensive for me. BUT....I do have someone on my side...you have heard of All State Insurance possibly. Well I have better than that to trust in. I have All Universe, All Omnipotent, All Mighty God, All Mighty Savior, etc on my side to be sure I am covered in ALL areas of my life so I lay this issue of no insurance at the feet of the Throne and trust HE will direct my steps to get what I need to take care of me from this day forward, especially regarding insurance.
I thank HIM in advance.
Enjoy your day! I am starting my weekend early! Time out from blogging & thinking & whining for a few days! See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment