Friday, April 01, 2011

A true inspiration to watch & read...

Whatever we go through in life at times might seem really awful for us. But I have always said that there are others worse off than what I am experiencing. Today I take my eyes off myself a bit longer and reflect on this video of an amazing young woman who just recently passed on to Life in Heaven. Please consider watching her documentation. Then consider going to her BLOG "A Journey To The Door". Read it from the very 1st entry in 2009 and up till her parents entry last week. It will touch you in ways you can not imagine.
A fearless young woman this morning reassured me things I already believed and taught me more than she will ever know. For that I thank God for her life. It has not been in vain.
Blessings to you Martha & Martha's family

We all do not win sometimes here on earth but there is VICTORY in Heaven........Sweet, Sweet Victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment